This year's Elevate Symposium promises to be even more thought provoking than the issues we explored in 2012. With key note presenter Pavan Sukhdev, author of Corporate 2020, we will explore how corporations can discover, measure, value and manage their impacts on natural and human capital.
- Visiting fellow at Yale university where he was awarded the 2011 McCluskey Fellowship;
- Special Advisor and Head of UNEP's Green Economy initiative;
- Study Leader of the G8+5 commissioned project on The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity (TEEB);
- Appointed to lead TEEB by the EU Commission and Germany and delivered it's interim report while still working full time for Deutsche Bank;
- Speaker at the World Economic Forum meetings at Davos in 2010 and 2011 and
- On the boards of Conservation International and the Stockholm Resilience Centre.